DID YOU KNOW …
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SUPPORT YOUR SYMPHONY!
Did you know it takes much more than ticket sales to bring orchestral music to Southwest Florida each year? Did you know it can cost up to $80,000 to produce a classical concert? Did you know the Symphony commits $100,000 each year to education and community outreach programs? Did you know Symphony educational programs reach 25,000 students each year?
These are just some of the ways your gift impacts the Southwest Florida Symphony. Ticket sales support just 34% of the Symphony’s expenses each year. The remaining 66% are charitable contributions from friends like you, businesses, foundations and grants.
There are many ways to make a gift to the Southwest Florida Symphony. Each gift option has potential tax benefits to the donor who itemizes his or her deductions. Please review the options to the right and discover the various ways to make a gift. Make your gift today and make a difference! For additional information on contributing to the Southwest Florida Symphony, contact the Director of Development at 239.418.0996.
BECAUSE MUSIC MATTERS - Make a Donation.
Did you know that Lee County’s non-profit arts organizations create 2,038 full-time jobs and $68 million in economic activity? Download “Arts & Economic Prosperity IV,” released by Americans for the Arts in partnership with Lee County Alliance for the Arts.