Become A Member
The generous spirit of volunteerism is evident through the 300+ membership of the Symphony Society. This all-volunteer organization serves as the Southwest Florida Symphony’s largest fundraising arm. Each year the Society volunteers put in nearly 20,000 hours and donate between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Symphony.
- Whether you enjoy organizing projects, selling tickets, working with a team at events or interacting with the public at concerts, there is always room for another volunteer.
- The Volunteer-Preferences form allows members to select the activities that most interest them and in which they would like to participate.
Joining the Symphony Society
- View our Brochure with more information on what membership means.
- Download an Application Form to complete and mail to our Membership Committee.
- An Active member – is involved in one or more Society projects or committees ($40-includes name badge – $30 subsequent renewals)
- A Patron – may not be able to participate personally but desires to support the Society’s goals financially ($75)
- Monthly Luncheons September – April
- News of Note monthly newsletter September – May
- Society’s Yearbook/member directory
- Advance invitations to Symphony and Society events
- Optional Key Signature recognition in Symphony Concert Programs
- Opportunities to donate your time and talents on behalf of the orchestra
- Best of all – knowing you are an important part of the musical world of Southwest Florida