Gifts to the Annual Fund ensure that the Symphony will continue to bring the finest orchestral programs to our community. Annual Fund gifts help to provide artistic excellence, vibrant programming, and stimulating educational and community outreach programs.
Annual gifts of all sizes are put to immediate use by the Symphony to hire guest artists, conductors, musicians, staff, develop artistic and educational programs, present concerts, and fund operational expenses.
The Southwest Florida Symphony is grateful for the generous support it receives each year. This investment reflects the commitment from the community to the Symphony’s health and vitality, and the interest in its past, present and future. Gifts of all sizes are meaningful and are critical to the Symphony’s continued growth and success.
REG. #CH1817 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING
1-800-435-7532 TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Receive the benefits of the Emerald level plus:
- Includes Conductor’s Circle Club membership for six for one concert season
Receive the benefits of the Ruby level plus:
- Includes Conductor’s Circle Club membership for four for one concert season
Receive the benefits of the Sapphire level plus:
- Donations of $5,000+ include invitation to attend a dinner with the Board Chairman and Music Director, Guest Conductor or Guest Artist
- Donations of $7,500+ include membership to Conductor’s Circle Club
Receive the benefits of the Gold level plus:
- Lunch with a symphony musician (must be scheduled in advance with the General Manager).
Receive the benefits of the Ovation level plus:
- A gift of $2,000 grants membership to the Conductor’s Circle Club
Receive the benefits of the Bravo level plus:
- A guest invitation to the Conductor’s Circle Club for one concert
Receive the benefits of the Applause level plus:
- Invitation to an orchestra dress rehearsal (must be scheduled in advance with the General Manager).
Receive the benefits of the Friend level plus:
- Invitation to the Young Artists’ Competition
Receive the benefits of the Patron level plus:
- An invitation to the annual meeting
- Thank You letter