Donate

There are many ways to support the Southwest Florida Symphony!

Did you know it takes much more than ticket sales to bring orchestral music to Southwest Florida each year? Ticket sales cover only 40% of the Symphony’s annual expenses. The remaining 60% is provided by charitable contributions from friends like you, businesses, foundations and grants.

Did you know it can cost up to $80,000 to produce a classical concert? Did you know the Symphony commits $100,000 each year to education and community outreach programs? Did you know Symphony educational programs reach 25,000 students each year? These are just some of the ways your gift impacts the Southwest Florida Symphony and your community.

There are many ways to make a gift to the Southwest Florida Symphony and each gift option has potential tax benefits to the donor who itemizes his or her deductions. Under the new tax laws, you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution up to $100,000 from your IRA if you are over 70-1/2 years old. Please review the options on our site and donate today. Discover the various ways you truly can make a difference. For additional information on contributing to the Southwest Florida Symphony, please contact Amy Ginsburg at [email protected] or call (239) 418-0996.

REG. #CH1817 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7532 TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.

Conductor's Circle Club

Learn More

Chair Sponsorship

Learn More

Ambassadors Club

Learn More

Gift to the Annual Fund

Learn More