Become A Member
Become A Member
The generous spirit of volunteerism is evident in the hundreds of Symphony Society members. This all-volunteer organization serves as the Southwest Florida Symphony’s main fundraising arm. Each year the Society volunteers put in nearly 20,000 hours and donate between $20,000 and $100,000 to the Symphony.
- Whether you enjoy organizing projects, selling tickets, working with a team at events, interacting with the public at concerts, or just networking at our monthly meetings you are welcome to join us.
- The Volunteer-Preferences form allows members to select the activities that most interest them and in which they would like to participate.
JOINING THE SYMPHONY SOCIETY
- View our Brochure with more information on what membership means.
- Download an Application Form to complete and mail to our Membership Committee.
- Monthly Luncheon meetings September – April
- News of Note monthly newsletter September – May
- Yearbook/member directory
- Advance invitations to Symphony and Society events
- Optional Key Signature recognition in Symphony Concert Programs
- Opportunities to donate your time and talents on behalf of the orchestra
- Best of all – knowing you are an important part of the musical world of Southwest Florida
REG. #CH1817 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING
1-800-435-7532 TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
The Mission of the Southwest Florida Symphony is to perform outstanding orchestral music for the enrichment, entertainment and education of the broadest possible public. Fulfilling this mission is only possible through the generosity of our supporters. Visit our CONTRIBUTE page to learn more about how your gift can make a difference in the cultural landscape of our community and beyond.