Become A Member
The generous spirit of volunteerism is evident through the 250+ membership of the Symphony Society. This all-volunteer organization serves as the Southwest Florida Symphony’s main fundraising arm. Each year the Society volunteers put in nearly 20,000 hours and donate between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Symphony.
- Whether you enjoy organizing projects, selling tickets, working with a team at events, interacting with the public at concerts, or just networking at our monthly meetings you are welcome to join us.
- The Volunteer-Preferences form allows members to select the activities that most interest them and in which they would like to participate.
Joining the Symphony Society
- View our Brochure with more information on what membership means.
- Download an Application Form to complete and mail to our Membership Committee.
- An Active member is involved in one or more Society projects or committees ($40-includes name badge – $30 subsequent renewals)
- A Patron may not be able to participate personally but desires to support the Society’s goals financially ($75)
- Monthly Luncheon meetings September – April
- News of Note monthly newsletter September – May
- Yearbook/member directory
- Advance invitations to Symphony and Society events
- Optional Key Signature recognition in Symphony Concert Programs
- Opportunities to donate your time and talents on behalf of the orchestra
- Best of all – knowing you are an important part of the musical world of Southwest Florida
REG. #CH1817 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7532 TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.